Tapentadol Pharmaceutical Raw Materials m-Anisonitrile CAS 1527-89-5
m-Anisonitrile,also known as 3-methoxybenzonitrile,3-methoxy benzonitrile,m-methoxy benzonitrile, colorless or slightly yellow liquid.
Basic Information of m-Anisonitrile
Physical and Chemical Properties of m-Anisonitrile CAS 1527-89-5
Physical State: Clear liquid
Appearance: colorless - light yellow
Vapor Pressure: Not available.
Viscosity: Not available.
Boiling Point: 111.0 - 112.0 deg C @ 13.00mm
Freezing/Melting Point:0 deg C
Autoignition Temperature: Not available.
Flash Point:105 deg C ( 221.00 deg F)
Solubility in water: /
Molecular Weight: 133.15
Specifications of m-Anisonitrile CAS 1527-89-5
Application of m-Anisonitrile CAS 1527-89-5
Used as a pharmaceutical intermediate, it is an important intermediate of the new antipyretic analgesic - tapentadol. In addition, it also can participate in a variety of organic synthesis.
Store in a cool dry place to avoid direct sunlight, stored in a closed container.
We are committed to providing timely, rapid, and efficient services for each of our customers.
1) We can provide costomers with "one-stop"packaging service,from research,development,production,export and so on.
2) Powerful R&D strength let our technology in a leading level,forever,in turn,to provide customers with better service .
3) We have ISO certificate which let the customers more satisfied and rest assured.
4) More than 20 years of export experience,we can provide customers with more professional service.
5) At the same time, the company has a branch in Shanghai. Shanghai, is one of the world's largest port, convenient for the customes provide logistics services.
Hot Sale Products: