Benzoyl Chloride, P-methoxy-;methoxy-benzoylchlorid; Pentaanisoylchloride; P-Methoxybenzoic Acid Chloride ; MBC
45t Per Month
Pharmaceutical Intermediate; To Produce Aniracetam, Raloxifene, Benzbromarone, Amiodarone Etc.
4-Methoxybenzoyl Chloride Cas 100-07-2 As Benzbromarone Ingredients
4-methoxybenzoyl chloride(Methoxybenzoic acid) also known as anisic acid chloride, crystal or liquid. Soluble in acetone and benzene, water or ethanol decomposition; Corrosive and tear resistance.
p-anisoyl chloride / MBC
Decompose by water or alcohol, soluble in acetone or benzene.
ProName: 4-Methoxybenzoyl chloride
Cas No: 100-07-2
Molecular Formula: C8H7ClO2
Appearance: Colorless or pale yellow liquid
PackAge: 200kgs/plastic drum
Purity: 99% min
Storage: dry, ventilative and cool
4-Methoxybenzoyl Chloride is used in the synthesis of stilbene and dihydrostilbene derivatives as potential anti-cancer agents. It is also used in the synthesis of coumarin dimers with potential HIV-1 activity.
Handling and Storage
Handling: Do not breathe dust, vapor, mist, or gas. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Use only in a chemical fume hood.
Storage: Keep away from heat and flame. Keep away from sources of ignition. Store in a cool, dry place. Store in a tightly closed container. Corrosives area.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes;
Inadvertently contact with the eyes, please immediately rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice;
Wear appropriate protective clothing, gloves and goggles or masks.
1) We can provide costomers with "one-stop"packaging service,from research,development,production,export and so on.
2) Powerful R&D strength let our technology in a leading level,forever,in turn,to provide customers with better service .
3) We have ISO certificate which let the customers more satisfied and rest assured.
4) More than 20 years of export experience,we can provide customers with more professional service.
5) At the same time, the company has a branch in Shanghai.Shanghai, is one of the world's largest port, convenient for the customes provide logistics services.