BeiLi is a leading manufacturer of 3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene 126213-50-1 which has the patented technology for producing high quality EDOT.
BeiLi Brand CAS 126213-50-1 99.9% 3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene is using technology patents developed by the company with reliable quality assurance.Our patented technology makes it easy to obtain the target-3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene with a short route, high product yield, mild reaction conditions, recyclable materials such as raw materials and solvents, which greatly reduces production costs, reducing the emission of waste, less pollution, with good prospects for industrial applications.
meets company specification
Thiophene, also known as thiofuran, is a cyclic compound containing four carbon atoms and one sulphur atom in a ring. It is a toxic, flammable, highly reactive, colorless liquid insoluble in water (soluble in alcohol and ether) and melts at 38 C, boils at 84 C. It is used as a solvent and chemical intermediate. Its derivatives are widely used in manufacturing dyes, aroma compounds and pharmaceuticals. They are used as monomers to make condensation copolymers.
Due to extended pi-electron cloud overlaps, organometallic molecules or aromatic oligometers such as anthracene exhibit semiconductor properties. Conductive polymers have extended delocalized bonds that creates electrical conductivity when charge carriers generated make positive charges (holes) and negative charges (electrons) move to opposite electrodes. Doping is the intentional impurities in a pure semiconductor to generate charge carriers. The transportation of charges is responsible for fluorescence and electrical energy. These can form well-ordered thin crystalline films. Organic semiconductors have some merits of self radiation, flexibility, light weight, easy fabrication, and low cost. Organic electroluminescence materials have lead to the rapid development of photovoltaic and display devices such as organic solar cells, biosensitizers, OLED(Organic Light Emiting Diode), OTFT(Organic Thin Film Transistor), Wearable Display, and e-Paper. Some examples of organic electroluminescence materials are:
Oligomer Electro Luminescence Materials
Penyl substituent cyclopentadiene derivatives
Polymer Electro Luminescence Materials
3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene is a monomer for the manufacture of conjugated polymer [ poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene)] for the applications of redox activity, electroactivity, and conductivity.
1) We can provide customers with "one-stop" packaging service ,from research, development, production, export and so on
2) Powerful R&D strength let our technology in a leading level, forever, in turn, to provide customers with better service .
3) We have ISO certificate which let the customers more satisfied and rest assured.
4) More than 20 years of export experience, we can provide customers with more professional service.
5) Mix and different products in ONE PCL, increase the working efficiency for customers.
6) Headquartered in Lianyungang which is an international port city, one of China's top ten seaports. At the same time, BeiLi has a branch in Shanghai. Shanghai, is one of the world's largest port, convenient for the customers provide logistics services.