Solubility :soluble in alcohol, ether; insoluble in water
CAS No: 2694-54-4
EC No: 220-264-2
meets company specification
TATM triallyl trimellitate can be used, due to its 3 allyl groups, as a highly effective crosslinker. The copolymerization can be carried out with conventional peroxides or irradiation. The resulting polymers have improved mechanical properties, as well as improved chemical and high temperature resistance.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area away from sources of heat and incompatible substances. Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Wear suitable protective clothing.
BeiLi is a professional manufacturer of TATM triallyl trimellitate CAS 2694-54-4 in China.
1) We can provide costomers with "one-stop"packaging service,from research,development,production,export and so on.
2) Powerful R&D strength let our technology in a leading level,forever,in turn,to provide customers with beTETMr service .
3) We have ISO certificate which let the customers more satisfied and rest assured.
4) More than 20 years of export experience,we can provide customers with more professional service.
5) At the same time, the company has a branch in Shanghai. Shanghai, is one of the world's largest port, convenient for the customes provide logistics services.