Store In A Cool, Dry Place. Store In A Tightly Closed Container. Keep Away From Heat And Flame.
40t Per Month
Used As PEDT Polymerization Dopant, And Also Take Part In Many Organic Syntheses. Quality Standard
Electronic Grade Chemicals 77214-82-5 Iron(III) p-toluenesulfonate as PEDT polymerization dopant
The Iron(III) p-toluenesulfonate, with the CAS registry number 77214-82-5, is also known as Tris(toluenesulfonate)iron(III). It belongs to the product category of Thiophen. Its EINECS registry number is 420-960-8. This chemical's molecular formula is C21H21FeO9S3 and molecular weight is 569.426.
CAS No: 77214-82-5
EC No: 420-960-8
Iron (III) tris(4-methylbenzenesulfonate) / benzenesulfonic acid, 4-methyl-, iron(3+) salt (3:1) / ITX
Soluble in water, alcohol
Grade Electronic grade
Quality standard meet compony standard
ITX / Tris(toluenesulfonate)iron(III) (77214-82-5) is mainly used :
1. In solid-state capacitors, as oxidant.
2. Mixed with Heterocyclic monomer, for example Ethylenedioxythiophene(EDOT), then using organic solvent such as isopropyl alcohol, methanol or acetone etc can increasing efficiency of mixed, then having heterocyclic polymerization reaction. The polymer is mainly used for high electrical conductivity polymer coating.
3. Add in organic binder and adhesion agent, such as poly (vinyl acetate (PVA)/epoxy silane, can enhance the adhesion properties.
Conditions of Storage
Store in a cool dry place and tightly closed.
BeiLi is a leading manufacturer of chemicals in China.
1) We can provide costomers with "one-stop"packaging service,from research,development,production,export and so on.
2) Powerful R&D strength let our technology in a leading level,forever,in turn,to provide customers with better service .
3) We have ISO certificate which let the customers more satisfied and rest assured.
4) More than 20 years of export experience,we can provide customers with more professional service.
At the same time, the company has a branch in Shanghai.Shanghai, is one of the world's largest port, convenient for the customes provide logistics services.