EDOT Electronic Grade Chemicals 3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene CAS No.126213-50-1
CAS 126213-50-1 99.9% 3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene EDOT is using technology patents developed by the company with reliable quality assurance.Our patented technology makes it easy to obtain the target-3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene EDOT with a short route, high product yield, mild reaction conditions, recyclable materials such as raw materials and solvents, which greatly reduces production costs, reducing the emission of waste, less pollution, with good prospects for industrial applications.
CAS No: 126213-50-1
EC No: 603-128-0
Packing: 1,5,10,50kgs/iron drum with plastic lining
3,4-ethoxylene dioxy thiophene
2,3-dihydrothieno[3,4-b][1,4]dioxine / EDT / EDOT
solubility in 20ºC water is 2.1g/L
meets company specification
Typical bulk packaging includes 50kgs/iron drum with plastic lining,also can be packaged according to customer requirements. Excellence in product packaging will be a good protection for products, reducing the damage in the transport process to ensure that products safely reach our customers.
3,4-Ethylenedioxythiophene is used as a monomer to synthesize the conductive polymers and used as a reductant in the one-pot synthesis of gold nanoparticles from chloroauric acid, as starting material used in palladium-catalyzed mono and bis-arylation reactions and in the synthesis of conjugated polymers and copolymers, with potential optical applications. It is also used in redox activity, electroactivity and conductivity.
Other main application
the application in solid electrolytic capacitor
the application in Antistatic coating
the super material of capacitor electrode
The basic material of organic electroluminescence (OEL) display technology
Conditions of Storage: Store in a cool dry place.Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place. Containers which are opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage.
Recommended storage temperature: 2 - 8 °C
Personal Protective Equipment
Eyes: Wear chemical goggles. Wear safety glasses and chemical goggles if splashing is possible.
Skin: Wear appropriate protective gloves and clothing to prevent skin exposure.
Clothing: Wear appropriate protective clothing to minimize contact with skin.
1) We can provide customers with "one-stop" packaging service ,from research, development, production, export and so on
2) Powerful R&D strength let our technology in a leading level, forever, in turn, to provide customers with better service.
3) We have ISO certificate which let the customers more satisfied and rest assured.
4) More than 20 years of export experience, we can provide customers with more professional service.
5) At the same time, BeiLi has a branch in Shanghai. Shanghai, is one of the world's largest port, convenient for the customers provide logistics services.